iSteal

The picture above is stolen from Menclave.

LOLWUT?

Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!
BOIL JAPAN!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kalafizza?

No, they aren't Kalafina, they are imposters, but they are even awesomer. The group consists of ENE, Guriri, Nobunaga, and Wataame. Each of them amazing (apparently Korean?) nico singers alone. I've been listening to their covers for sometime, but I just discovered they formed a group. I should have found out earlier. XD
here's Magia


and here's Lacrimosa (apparently the pics are from seacats, but I haven't watched it so I wouldn't know)

I found a left/right comparison on nico sound =D
Kalafina on the left. Kalafizza on the right. You can't tell them apart. It's just one big 7 girl band. =D
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/nm13459009

they even covered FictionJunction's Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora(with a video full of Crisis Core and Advent Childer scenes. Epic stuff.)

Here's a left/right comparison of this. Kalafizza on the right again. Their singing is not as in sync, but still as awsome.
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/nm13458898
btw, I am totally reading "Kalafizza" with an italian accent =D.
P.S. I figured out how to embed videos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going off topic is encouraged. =D