iSteal

The picture above is stolen from Menclave.

LOLWUT?

Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!
BOIL JAPAN!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Riot Pls

One day I saw this.

A few days later i had an epiphanic dream and saw this


Two seconds in and I immediately awoke from the horror of this revelation.
That uncanny resemblance... I don't even.

btw, still alive

Fixed my laptop with a simple hdd repair program that fixed some bad sectors. the program itself seems bugged and hasn't run properly eversince...lmao. then my laptop went dumb again. somehow the disk check in windows solved it.
Took long enough(to find out I could have fixed it all along *facepalm*), but now my laptop is usable again.

Put a 500GB hybrid drive in my ps3. now has space and runs faster =). Worrying about whether stuff was backed up, whether gameshared licenses would transfer to new drive, and blasting out the boatload of dust with a compresser was far more a hassle than actually changing the drive. Everything transferred without even deactivating the system. just had to log on to each psn and deactivate and reactivate again.
The point is, new hdd doesnt count as a new dl, so there's no need to deactivate old one. Just need to reactivate so the system knows that the network knows it's a legit copy or something like that lolololol.

working through ps3 backlog and finished a couple hg kits. maybe i'll show in another post. totally out of the loop with anime. still watching, but not as fast as they come out. and I don't what the new or even current shows are anymore lololoololo.

oh and that playstation announcement on feb 20. gotta throw my theory about next gens out there before they are announced. loolololololl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going off topic is encouraged. =D