iSteal

The picture above is stolen from Menclave.

LOLWUT?

Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!
BOIL JAPAN!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Read Worthy Content Inbound

i just want to say that i have a few slightly more informative post ideas in my head. I can type them up anytime, but I'm just too lazy to upload pictures and stuff ATM.
I also have a massive anime backlog i must catch up to. it my HDD cannot take anymore lol.
so stay tuned for some read worthy content. something that isn't my usual idiodic rant about things that none cares about.
It will be coming in the next week or so, once I have unlazied myself. Just a word of warning, it's not some sort of massive revolutionary speech, so anybody who ends up reading this, don't need to get their hopes up...
come to think of it, this post might be longer than what i have planned... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going off topic is encouraged. =D